Prize Giving Photos

Jon Steele presenting with me with Hardmoors finishers certificate and buff.

This entry was posted in Hardmoors 110. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Prize Giving Photos

1. Anonymous says:

A new buff!!! That makes the race totally worth it!
    I hope your legs are ok, looking forward to seeing you when you get home
    Emma xx

2. Anonymous says:

You look so skinny! The new trousers I bought you yesterday will never stay up!
    Never mind, we'll feed you up
    Katrina x

3. Stephen Jones says:

Well done John – sounds epic!
    Look forward to hearing about it in your report.

4. Ben Melby says:

Well done John. I was hoping to see you at George Cummings yesterday, but Marco reminded me what you were up to this weekend!

5. Ian says:

Many congratulations John. It's a great achievement to finish an event like this, particularly when things don't go quite to plan. That requires real strength and character, qualities which you demonstrated in abundance last night. It may not have been your best ultra performance in terms of time, but it definitely was your best in terms of the determination needed to finish. Very well done, and I look forward to reading the full report. Ian

6. xtine says:

Hi John,

Very well done! I was reading some of the twitter updates yesterday and worrying a little bit but you kept going and that is the most important thing, so good on you. What a fantastic achievement.

Take care,
    Christine.

7. well done, it must have been really tough getting lost so late on, wear the buff with pride!
    Richie

8. Brian Mc says:

Well done on keeping it together despite getting lost late on. To have continued on despite such a dent to motivation marks a great performance.

9. Well done, JK! I believe you need tough races and sheer determination to really appreciate the good races. Rest well. Recovery quickly.

10. Anonymous says:

Many many congratulations John! What an amazing achievement!!!
    Mary Clare