We arrived at Malang yesterday to visit our grandson Noah and of course Emma & Yonas. It was a long but fine journey. In summary. .
- 1hr car drive to Edinburgh airport
- 7hr flight from Edinburgh tom Doha
- 10hr layover at Doha Airport
- 8hr flight from Doha to Jakarta
- 10hr stop in Jakarta (in a hotel!)
- 1hr 30min flight from Jakarta to Malang
- 30min car drive to Emma & Yonas’s house
It was pretty straight forward just long but all worth it to first cuddle with Noah.
This morning I decided to get up early and go for a run. I worked out a route yesterday when we went it for a walk. Emma & Yonas live at the top of a steep hill so all the runs from here start downhill and finish uphill!
When I was running with Keith Mabbot during the Cateran trail he explained how he used Strava to find some runs in the area he was staying. I went on to strava and looked for segments near where we are staying. There were quite a few.