I always find it very interesting to work out how I did in each leg win comparison to the field so I took the stats from the live link and with a bit of work produced my normal spread sheet which shows time and position at each checkpoint and also leg time and leg position.
So according to this sheet which I must emphasise is not official! here is how I did in comparison to the field
- Start – 306 runners
- Threlkeld (10.29 miles) – 75th
- Helvellyn (19.31 miles) – 51st (leg position 30th)
- Ambleside (28.46 miles) – 47th (leg position 44th)
- Finsthwaite (42.64 miles) – 36th (leg position 30th)
- Cartmel (50.68 miles) – 35th (leg position 57th)
I feel I was pretty consistent throughout the race without any real ‘bad’ legs. My descent from Fairfield to Ambleside lost me some time I think.